Megan joined Loevy & Loevy in 2018 as a Justice Fellow. She is a graduate of Columbia University (2009) and University of Michigan Law School (2016). During law school, she worked as an intern at the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights and South Africa’s Legal Resources Centre. She also represented victims of human trafficking as a student in Michigan’s Human Trafficking Clinic and advocated for the rights of asylum seekers while working with Asylum Access and UNHCR.
Following graduation, Megan served as a law clerk for the Honorable David G. Campbell of the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona and the Honorable Ronald L. Gilman of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Prior to attending law school, Megan spent two years as a Peace Corps volunteer in Cape Verde
* Admitted to practice in California only
University of Michigan Law School
• J.D. (magna cum laude) – 2016
• Order of the Coif
• Hessel Yntema Award for Achievement in International & Comparative Law
• B.A. – 2009
• Dean’s list
Clerkships & Past Employment
• Law Clerk, Hon. David G. Campbell, U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
• Law Clerk, Hon. Ronald L. Gilman, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit