John Hazinski joined Loevy & Loevy as a Justice Fellow in 2019. He represents plaintiffs in a range of civil rights cases, including wrongful conviction and excessive force cases.
John graduated with pro bono distinction from Stanford Law School in 2018. During law school, he worked in the Community Law Clinic, where he worked on eviction defense and tenants’ rights, Social Security Disability claims, and criminal record expungement. After graduation, he worked as a law clerk for Judge Matthew F. Kennelly of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Illinois, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, 2019
Stanford Law School
• J.D., 2018
• Pro Bono Distinction
The University of Chicago
• B.A. in Philosophy with Honors, 2014
Clerkships & Past Employment
- Law Clerk, Hon. Matthew F. Kennelly, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois